Monday, November 26, 2012

Oyasumi, subete no !!!!

In the nick of time i want to give a new post.. :D
 I just finished reading comic, with the title 1/2 (HALF).
Have you read it guys??
"not yet?!!" I suggest you to read it, because the story is funny.. :D

The story tells about TWO TEENS,
they are married, :D without courtship.. :D
Naaahh... this time, I want to discuss about COURTSHIP !!

wak.. wak...
I believe if all of you sure have a girlfriend or boyfriend, right?
or you've been dating????

hmm... do you know if there's two thing that we will be able.
They are POSITIVE and NEGATIVE.....

Eiitss... but they are not my reason, why I give this post.
I just want to ask you, how about married without courtship?????
hmmm..... I've heard, 
if a courtship is bridge for a couple to know about each other.. :D
and that will help them to be a perfect couple,
but Do you agree ??

Ok.. I will give you little magic word,, :D
I think if we want to married, we shouldn't be courtship, WHY??
because, without us knowing, Love will grow in our hearts because of the attitudes of others.
Believe it or not, you will fell it and you will be aware of if you liked her/him...

I think the story in comic, have a lot of events that happened in people's lives.
huahahaha..... because,  it like a real.

*apa kalian suka membaca komik??
semoga aja suka ya...
tapi saya sering merasa aneh, jika saya bertanya pada teman- teman
saya yang tidak suka membaca komik, karena alasan mereka adalah hal 
yang sangat aneh,
alasan mereka adalah #bingung untuk memulai baca komik#
azzzzzz.... maybe they should learn to me,,,
 wakwak.... 

OK !! 
this time enough, :D
Arigatou for read my blog.. :D

By : Mooru-chan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to give your comment guys.. :D
Arigatou..